Executive Assistant (Legal) - supporting Managing Partner
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Legal Executive Assistant to Managing Partner
City Based law firm
True 1 to 1 role
Highly competitive salary & benefits
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Executive Assistant with extensive experience gained in the Legal Sector to join a dynamic and growing private practice based in stunning offices in the City.
This is a newly created role, so you'll be stepping into a blank canvass, which will allow you to make an immediate impact and add some real value. The firm is entering an exciting period of growth and this EA role will work closely with the Managing Partner to support this, from an operational and strategic perspective.
The successful Executive Assistant will be a true business partner and right-hand person to the Managing Partner; the role will be challenging and rewarding in equal measures and you'll get a real sense of satisfaction from the accomplishments you will be a part of.
The remit will be varied and will include:
- Extensive and proactive diary and email management
- Coordination of meetings, internal and client events
- Supporting the Managing Partner with BD activities and initiatives
- Client research and conducting KYC processes
- Support in managing social media channels to raise firm profile
- Ownership of firm-wide recruitment; researching and pipelining fee earning talent, coordinating interviews and liaising with recruitment partners
- Project support and research on ad-hoc matters in line with the growth plans of the firm
- Working alongside the Practice Manager to support in highly confidential matters
- Some light personal PA work as needed
This EA role will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the unique and engaging culture of this firm who are really going places - you'll be a huge part of the future success of the business and your career will go from strength to strength as the firm grows.
To be successful in this EA role you will need:
- Strong experience of working as a PA or EA, supporting in a 1-2-1 capacity at Senior level
- Solid background in working within a legal firm
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise at all levels
- First class IT skills
- Outstanding attention to detail - exemplary spelling and
- Demonstrable background in working with highly confidential information
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach with a real passion for what you do
- The desire to take on new tasks with a commercial viewpoint
If this Legal Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!