|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£43000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
Award winning professional services firm
Stunning City location
£43,000 to £45,000 pa & excellent benefits
Are you a talented and driven Executive Assistant who loves getting involved with projects? Do you thrive in a role that is autonomous and allows you to utilise all of your skills? Are you looking for an Executive Assistant role in a firm that is leading the way in the Professional Services sector? If so, this Executive Assistant role is perfect for you!
Working alongside 2 truly inspirational senior executives, this EA role will play in instrumental part in the continued growth and success of a firm that is dynamic and progressive. This Executive Assistant role will need you to manage projects and liaise with senior stakeholders across the business, so previous experience of project management is essential.
This Executive Assistant role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Proactive, high level diary management
- Coordination of internal and external meetings - preparation of presentations and meeting papers
- Meeting minutes - chasing action points
- Project management - drive and manage a range of projects to support the firms' future plans
- Client liaison
- Preparation of client letters and documents
- Organisation of events for clients and internal teams
- Background research on a range of topics
- Process design and management
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Financial administration - managing expenses, client billing and approval of payments
- Supporting BD activities for the team
- Travel management
This Executive Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated, highly commercial EA who wants to get involved at the top level and directly contribute towards the success of a firm. This role has enormous scope for progression and is newly created, so you'll be working with a blank canvass that you can really make your own.
In order to be successful in this Executive Assistant role, you will need:
Extensive experience working as an Executive Assistant, within a Professional Services firm
Strong technical skills, extremely IT savvy
Demonstrable experience of project management is essential
Experience of planning events would be advantageous
The ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to your work
First class communication skills - experience of liaising at Partner level
Strong business acumen
This Executive Assistant role is a rare gem in today's market! If you are interested and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!