**Executive Assistant Supporting CEO
**Professional Services Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business recovery firm in central London. This role will be to provide executive support to the CEO.
This is a very unique opportunity where you can truly make the role your own as the role will give you a lot of variety and allow you to take ownership. This role can give someone who is experienced as a PA or Secretary who wants more variety and the chance to get involved and start project managing.
Duties required but not limited to are:
- Conserves the CEO's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence
- Producing information and reports for the CEO and Executive office
- Communicates and liaises with Executive members, Council members, committee members, key partners and staff, including arranging meetings, drafting agendas, and recording minutes of key meetings
- Maintains the CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Manages and completes discrete projects delegated by the CEO on their own initiative and by working with other team members; follows up on updates and project timelines and progresses projects on the CEO's behalf.
- Supports the CEO and the Senior Management Team in managing and coordinating project programme board.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilising filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions and action points.
To be successful in your application you will need to be:
- Experienced PA or Secretary experience is essential and supporting at a senior level would be desirable
- Experienced working and coordinating projects would also be desirable but not essential
- Highly organised and hold the ability to forward think
- Ambitious and have the confidents to make this role your own and take on more and more responsibility
- Team player and a can do attitude are also essential
If this role sounds like you, apply now!