Leading international accountancy firm
Opportunity to project manage global events
A rare Events Manager opportunity has arisen within the events department of this leading international accountancy firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching venues, hotels and suppliers, negotiating to secure the best deals and extra services
- Creating and managing event budgets
- Coordinating timetables via intranet conference site and event calendar
- Project managing logistics including registrations
- Organising complex meeting schedules and liaising with external contractors and stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Planning social activities
- Organising accommodation and transportation,
- Managing logistical arrangements for speakers, guests and clients
- Overseeing production of conference materials - banners, signage, badges etc
The ideal applicant will have considerable event management experience in B2B corporate events preferably within a partnership environment.
Experience of online registration systems and conference apps
Ability to manage multiple projects and deal with senior stakeholders with confidence and proactivity.
Excellent organisational skills.