Events Executive - 12-Month FTC
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
A leading professional services firm is now hiring for an Events Executive on a 9-12-month FTC basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Events Assistant to propel their career to the next level!
The firm are leading in their field, and the role sits within a close-knit friendly team that run numerous large- and small-scale events.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop and implement a clear delivery plan for each event
- Work across and support a range of events including, seminars, conferences, exhibitions and networking events
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Manage costs to make sure all events are delivered within the set budgets
- Coordinate venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
- Produce PowerPoint slides if required
- Data management and creation of lists
- Manage the 'events' area on the marketing pages of the intranet, including promotion of the page to relevant stakeholders
If you have experience working on corporate events from beginning to end and have excellent interpersonal and organisation skills, then you could be a perfect fit for this position!
If you would like a step up in responsibility and the chance to work for a leading professional services firm - then apply now!