|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
Events Assistant - £25,000
A global law firm situated in Central London are looking for their next Events Assistant to join the team! You will be working directly with the Events Manager in a fantastic position that will allow you to really develop your events skills and take the next step within your career. You will have the opportunity to work on client facing and internal events across London, Europe and the Middle East.
The role entails a variety of duties including:
- Working closely with the Events Manager to organise client focussed events, including conferences, seminars and social occasions. Key tasks will include attending site visits, pre-event and on-site logistics
- Assisting with the planning of key office-wide events including the Summer and Christmas parties for 200+ employees in the London office
- Managing event tracker documents, budget management and invoice processing
- Working with the business development and US design teams to draft and create invitations and build targeted invitation lists
- Updating the website and social media channels with events information
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is itching to develop their career in events. Working closely with the events manager you will have the chance to really develop your skills and gain independence within the role. If you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate to apply today!