An international law firm are looking for an E-billing Assistant. The London role is an exciting opportunity to take responsibility for the daily uploading of E-bills and financial data in an award-winning legal finance team.
- Generate electronic files using the firm's ERP system.
- Process complex uploads to be e-billed to clients' platforms.
- Assist with maintaining timekeeper, matter, rates and invoice data held in systems.
- Assist with rejection managements and ensuring compliance with the firms systems is in accordance with protocols.
- Maintain regular communication and feedback to the Senior E-billing Assistant so that improvements on process are analysed.
- Liaise and interaction with the Finance team.
- Ensure all outstanding e-bills and e-billing queries are seen to through well maintained relationships with MPs, MFEs and secretaries in the firm.
- Ensure the maintenance of all cancelled and reissued invoices and log all information for use in the financial audit.
- Previous exposure to multiple E-billing systems and able to advise on functionality and system transactions.
- Law firm background needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, highly organised and has strong attention to detail.
- Highly IT literate; on Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of GAAP, VAT legislation and Solicitors Account Rules and Money Laundering requirements.