EA - Managing Partner
Dynamic Consultancy firm
Newly created role
£42,000 pa + amazing benefits
Supporting a fantastic Managing Partner
Fast paced, thriving firm who have exciting growth plans in place
Friendly, welcoming team
Newly created role - make it your own!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and professional EA who is looking for a new challenge and wants to work in an environment that is fast paced, busy and buzzy.
The role is supporting a charming Managing Partner who is inspirational and ambitious - the firm has a relaxed vibe and feels entrepreneurial in style, but is very successful, very professional and exciting.
This EA role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls, liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Email management, collating action points and tracking outcomes
- International travel arrangements
- Time recording and billing support
- Setting up new projects
- Coordination of client events
- Arranging team socials
- Supporting the onboarding of new starters
- The opportunity to get involved with various operational and client projects
The successful candidate for this EA role will be someone who has worked extensively as an EA or PA and supported at Senior Exec/Partner level before. You'll need to be good at juggling competing priorities, be a super communicator and not be afraid to manage up when needed - you'll love being the 'go to person' and be someone who doesn't mind working autonomously.
You'll also need:
- High levels of IT literacy (MS Office)
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Good exposure to working with clients and providing an excellent service
- Used to working with confidential information
- Amazing time management - able to work to tight deadlines
If this EA role sounds of interest to you, please contact us for more information!