EA - Global Law Firm
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Executive Assistant supporting at Partner level
Globally renowned law firm
Stunning offices in the heart of the City
Working with UHNW clients
Very competitive salary & excellent benefits
A rare and very exciting opportunity has arisen for a superstar EA to join a hugely successful Global law firm based in the heart of the city. The Legal EA role will see you supporting at senior Partner level and dealing with some of the firms most important, ultra-high net worth clients.
This firm have a fantastic reputation for excellence - they are well regarded across the globe and their culture is dynamic, high performing and collaborative. Personal and professional development and career progression are readily available and encouraged and the passion that the teams have for what they do is clearly visible. The environment is fast paced and progressive and the firm is doing exceptionally well, with continued growth plans in place that are truly impressive.
This Executive Assistant role will be working alongside a charming and charismatic Partner, who is extremely client focused and consistently delivers excellent results. To this end, the EA will need to be a true professional, able to work very proactively and someone who has a vibrant personality and superior communication skills.
The main remit of the role includes:
- Extensive, complex diary and inbox management
- Detailed travel coordination
- Client engagement and research
- Assisting with BD, marketing and event coordination
- Supporting billing, expenses and WIP management
- Preparation of client letters, reports, presentations and documents
- Coordination of client and team meetings
- Involvement in project work
The ideal candidate for this EA role will need:
- Strong experience of working as an Executive Assistant, within a Legal, Private Equity or Investment environment.
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of interfacing with high profile, high net worth clients
- Advanced technical skills and abilities
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience of identifying potential issues and providing solutions
- Experience of supporting a high profile senior executive or Partner
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!