|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum|
**Document Production Specialist
**Award winning law firm
**£36,000 (can be flexable)
Join this forward thinking law firm and become the Document Production Specialist within their corporate group. This is a great opportunity to join a firm who value their staff and believe in truly putting their employees first.
Duties required are:
- Complete document production tasks to the highest standards of accuracy, whilst adhering to house style/branding requirements;
- Ensure a regular flow of communication of workload and pressures with the other DPSs and support in a way that is conducive to sharing deadlines wherever necessary;
- Support lawyers with marketing activities, including involvement in the preparation of pitch documents and presentations where required;
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations with minimal input, delivering slides that are clear, in line with branding, and Excel spreadsheets when required;
- Use effective systems to ensure that both urgent and non-urgent tasks are completed within the required timescales;
- Develop a general awareness of business demands and challenges within which the lawyers operate to help instill confidence in the support provided by the DP team.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that have a great working environment and will support and allow you to grow with them.
If this Document Production Specialist role sounds like you then apply now!