Director of Business Services/Outsourcing
This is an excellent opportunity for a Director level, or very experienced Senior Manager, with experience in managing and growing an outsourcing/business services function. The role sits within a well established accountancy firm with a great lively vibe, based in Central London.
You must be an experienced qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) and be confident in providing senior level advice to a portfolio of clients, managing the team and playing an active part in the department's business development strategy.
Key responsibilities of the role includes:-
(1) Business Development
- Delivering business development strategy
- Leading new client proposals and integrating new clients into the business
(2) Portfolio Management
- Provide complex financial and accountancy support to a portfolio of clients, particularly focusing on providing senior management advice to financial strategy, cashflow, basic tax, cloud accounting etc
- Proactive in identifying compliance and management account needs of clients
- Building strong relationships with clients and ensure that decisions are made with full disclosure
(3) Team Management/Development
- Managing team performance and ensuring deadlines are met, including oversight on planning, scheduling, and monitoring workloads
- Manage the development of all team members and ensure appropriateness of training and development to nurture their potential
- Act as subject matter expert and provide technical guidance when required
- You must have solid working experience dealing with clients at the senior management level (Finance Director and above) either from an accountancy outsourcing/consultancy function, or managing a portfolio of your own clients.
- You must have sound technical knowledge and experience in cloud accounting solutions, management accounts, advising business owners and preparing detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Experience of working with SAP, Oracle, Xero, Sage and Quickbooks would be an advantage.
- German speaking skills is an added bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your most updated CV along with a summary of your relevant skills for the role.