Digital Marketing Assistant
The digital marketing assistant will support the development and execution of the marketing and communications strategy and work closely with the Digital Manager.
- Act as the guardian of the corporate website, ensuring it grows with the business while maintaining structure
- Drive the continuous improvement of the website
- Work with website agency to plan future development
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Produce website activity reports using Google Analytics
- Develop email campaigns to support global communication campaigns
- Day-to-day management of business generation systems including the contacts database
- Ideally 2-3 years experience
- Extensive command of the English language
- A solid understanding of the principles and practice of social media marketing and track record of delivering results
- Ability to code in HTML 5 and develop templates a plus
- Excellent project management skills
If you feel you have the correct skills then please apply below.