Digital Assistant Manager
A leading accounting and advisory firm are looking for a Digital Assistant Manager to create and implement digital campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and generate traffic to the website. You will develop social media strategy and engage audiences through the use of content and social media channels.
This role will sit in the marketing and business development team and work closely with the Head of Marketing on a daily basis. It is an excellent time to be joining this function, in a company which is highly reputable and offers progression.
- Develop the company's social media presence
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and work closely with them on a daily basis on all things digital
- Work closely with the content team and adapt for social media channels
- Execute engaging digital marketing campaigns using digital platforms and social media channels
- Measure and analyse performance from all digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with fee earners in order to educate them on the benefits of investing in digital and social media
- Strong professional services background
- Solid digital/social media experience
- Successful in managing multiple digital marketing channels
- Have previously created a digital content strategy and social media strategy
- Experienced in Google Analytics
If you feel you have the correct skills and want to take the next step in your career, then please apply for consideration.