|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A global law firm are seeking a 'Design Assistant' to join their City offices on a permanent basis. The role will be reporting into the Design and Brand Manager where you will be supporting the running of the in-house design studio supporting on a global basis. The award winning Design and Marketing team that you will be joining will give you the opportunity to be the first point of call for internal clients as well as gaining success of the design studio/firm as a whole.
As the successful candidate, you will be involved in:
- Summarising the design project requests from internal clients for a weekly review with your manager
- Attending weekly work in progress meetings for internal departments to update on projects to then create action lists/detailed notes
- Replying to basic brand/design questions and supplying assets in terms of marketing
- Proof reading large documents when requires
- Invoice processing
- Manage both studio and personal email inboxes
The ideal candidate would have an understanding for print/design, excellent communicator, flexible attitude as well as being a quick learner!
If you would like to hear more then please do apply today!