Design & Artwork Assistant
An International Law firm are seeking an experienced Design and Artwork Assistant to join their London offices. The role is within the Marketing Communications team with the aim to assist with the production of print and digital marketing materials to enhance the brand of the firm. The successful candidate will assist in marketing communications materials, which are relevant to events, newsletters, and advertising.
As the Design & Artwork Assistant, your duties will include:
- Assist the marketing team and wider BD team with the artwork in printed literature, digital, promotional items and presentations.
- Assist the Design Advisor with the management of brand communications by making sure they are of the highest standard and reflect the vision of the firm.
- Having shared responsibility for coordinating the in-house video content.
- Responsibility for looking after the firm's photo image library.
- Assist in the management of the design and development templates when required.
- Help to source, design and create images and graphics to add or enhance the firm's brand
The ideal candidate will have design/artwork qualification and relevant work experience within a creative industry or Professional Services environment. In addition to having experience within video production and editing skills, using software such as Adobe Premiere would be highly desirable.