Deputy Head of Client Accounting - based in Kent
|Location:||West Malling, Kent|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Deputy Head of Client Accounting - based in West Malling
An international property consulting firm is currently recruiting for a Deputy Head of Client Accounting to lead an exciting Client Accounting team.
The role will initially look after the Property Management Finance team, overseeing leadership and development of the team, whilst building up knowledge of Business Rates to develop the Rates Payment Management Services team.
- Assisting in the management, development and leadership of the Client Accounting team
- Enhancing and adhering to financial controls
- Client reporting and presentations
- Working closely with the Head of Client Accounting, partners and clients
- Enhancing accounting systems and processes; working closely with the Head of Client Accounting and the IT development team
- Pricing for bids and participation in client presentations
- You will be a Qualified Accountant with previous client accounting experience and have prior experience in managing a team
- Keeping up to date with changes in accounting practice, legislation and RICS accounting rules
- Technically astute
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spreadsheet and financial modelling skills
- Experience with Yardi Systems will be great but not a must
The role will be offering an attractive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
If interested, please apply with your most recent CV.