Data Steward - Client relationship
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
An award-winning Law Firm are currently seeking a Data Steward to work under the client relationship team in their busy London based office on a 9-month contract basis. This firm has a large diverse client base which has led them to have had an astonishing turnover last year that had their customers amazed! The business is going through some very exciting changes which you will be a big part of while working alongside the client relationships team.
As the Data Steward- your responsibilities are:
- You will be in charge of the Data Change Management inbox in InterAction.
- Conducting research from resources that suggest changes in the data.
- Handling data on spreadsheets.
- Running Ad hoc data projects when needed.
- Assisting the CRM Executive, Client systems managers and the marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an international law firm that has an amazing name for themselves as well as getting to know deeper into the Legal sectors! To be successful within the application the Firm has wished that you have knowledge on current Data protection laws and also good at using various It systems on a daily basis. If you wish to move your career to the next stage apply today and find out more!