|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum|
An International law firm are seeking an experienced CRM Executive to join their London offices, which offers great prospects for progression. The firm itself uses their CRM system effectively to build stronger relationships with their clients as well as working closely with key stakeholders/users across the firm to drive the tool. You will be part of a team of 4 reporting directly to the CRM Manager.
The main focus of the Executive will be to increase user engagement as well as behaviour change through communications and training as well as be vocal in developing the system.
Within the role you will be involved in:
- Using OnePlace reports to monitor KPI's and user adoption
- Constructively challenge existing CRM processes, making recommendations that will increase team efficiency
- Work closely with the Senior MBD team in order to understand each functions strategy and best practice to improve e-marketing and BD targeting
- Advise on best practice with MBD colleagues on day to day activities
- Design/Deliver training options to encourage behavioural change
- Develop and manage new joiner induction process, liaising with local HR and IT internationally to ensure this is delivered in all the firms offices
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and project management skills as well as having previous experience with a content management within a Marketing team in Professional Services.
The candidate will, in order to engage users, be expected to travel occasionally.