|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A leading international law firm is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team a on a 12 month FTC. The firm offer fantastic job training, brilliant benefits and work from home options.
In this role you will take the lead in:
- Developing and implementing a plan to tackle the level of global debt over 1 year.
- Be proactive in engaging debtors and work closely with Partners of the firm to ensure payment or settlement
- Attending regular meetings with fee earners and partners to agree collection plans
- Ensure the credit control database is updated regularly and maintained with current activity summary
As a Credit Controller you would possess the following:
- Relevant experience working within Credit Control within a law firm at a Senior Level - able to work autonomously
- Knowledge of the Solicitor Account Rules
- A working knowledge of the Elite 3E system
If you feel this opportunity is something of interest to you please, please apply today!