A vibrant and dynamic law firm based in the City are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Accounts department performing a sole role - the perfect opportunity to make a role your own and be part of hard working team.
As the Credit Controller your main will responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Producing client statements
- Issuing small claims through money claim online
- Negotiating payment plans in conjunction with Partners
- Allocating daily payments into office accounts
- Sitting down with monthly partners to discuss aged fees
- Managing the aged debt of your own assigned departments
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 - 5 years' experience minimum in legal credit control
- The confidence to sit down with partners and fee earners
- Be able to work proactively and efficiently
- Knowledge of Solicitor Accounts Rules
- Knowledge of Aderant or Elite would be an advantage
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!