|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
High end, London based law firm with prestigious historical background are looking for a Credit Controller to cover maternity leave for 6 months.
As the Credit controller, you will be responsible for the Collections process for specific Departments and Practice Areas within the business as well as assisting in the more general day to day Collections function.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that our internal processes are correctly followed, including the production and distribution of collection letters and emails, confirming all details are correct and sending to clients/third party debtors.
- Effectively managing your daily to-do list, ensuring that reminders sent to debtors are followed up.
- Acting upon Partner/Fee Earner responses to automated daily chaser alerts, keeping the collection system up to date always, whilst also maintaining an organised diary to keep on top of any debt where reminders are being held.
- Arranging and conducting regular meetings with debt responsible Partners and Fee Earners, reviewing clients debt by age and amount.
- Assisting with the allocation of funds paid into our bills bank account, and cheques received in settlement of bills as well as receiving payments by card via the telephone.
- Dealing with client requests for copy bills, bank details or passing requests to fee earners for breakdowns.
Experience required includes, a background working for a law firm in a credit controller role with experience of engaging with Partners & Fee Earners, ideally with experience using Aderant or Elite. Must be a proactive team plater, confident communication style and have an enthusiastic manner.