Corporate Recovery Senior Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£28000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits|
We are pleased to be able to offer you an opportunity to join an industry leading business advisory firm, joining their highly reputable business recovery and insolvency department based in the south east of England. The firm is looking to hire an experienced Insolvency Administrator to add to their growing team.
The company are looking to hire someone with extensive experience working in both personal and corporate insolvency. You will ideally have experience of managing cases from cradle to grave.
- Managing a caseload of insolvencies consisting of Liquidations, Administrations and Personal Bankruptcies
- Completing all statutory reports as well as case documents
- Working closely with senior management to support with case strategy
- Managing and providing support for junior staff
- Maintaining high standards of accuracy on IPS
- Developing links with external contact and clients
If you're an ambitious Insolvency Administrator looking to take the next step in your career working for a friendly and successful company, please get in touch!