Corporate Recovery Analyst- Manchester
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
An exciting new role has become available at one of the UK's leading independent accountancy firms, as they look to add to their Insolvency team based in Manchester. As a Corporate Recovery Administrator, you will be working in at one of Manchester most established and respected Insolvency advisors.
The firm gains exposure to a wide range of Corporate Insolvency cases and is now looking to add to their highly respected team. In this role you'll gain exposure to handling CVLs, MVLs, CVAs, Administrations and LPA Receiverships
Previous experience of working within Insolvency is highly desired, the role is also open to someone with limited experience looking to move into their first position within Insolvency and Restructuring.
- Management and progression of own portfolio of Corporate Insolvency cases
- Realisation of assets/dealing with agents
- Correspondence in writing and verbally with creditors
- Preparation of reports in accordance with CDDA
- Previous experience working within Insolvency highly desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and strong grasp of Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- An analytical and enquiring approach.
- Ability to research relevant legislation and best practice.
If you're looking to work in a firm carrying out high quality Corporate Recovery work don't hesitate to get in touch to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.