Corporate Insolvency Manager
Certainly a great role for the right person, who is looking for this move in their career and for this reason, an exciting role to be recruiting for.
An established firm based in Central London are looking for an Insolvency Manager to join their Recovery team, who would be assigned to assist with varying large insolvency cases (including contentious cases) whilst taking responsibility for a team - handling their growth, assignments and development.
As you can imagine, the right person will have clear ambitions, a proactive nature as well as drive to further their career. In keeping with the rest of the team you wil be commercially strong, have great organisational skills as well as be able to work autonomously and part of a team.
You will be:
- Working on large corporate insolvency cases i.e. Administrations / Liquidations
- Given the opportunity to work on advisory assignments if interested i.e. Independent Business Reviews (IBRs), contingency planning, Options Analysis, Cash flow work
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner and to the highest quality.
- Responsible for WIP management and debtors
- Responsible for stakeholder management
- Involved in marketing and business development opportunities
The team is sizeable and you would be around like-minded individuals who care about their work and how they represent themselves.
To be considered for this opportunity:
- You need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CA/ACA etc.) - Insolvency qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Proven corporate insolvency experience - some advisory experience would also be highly desirable.
- Experience in a Managerial role.
If you're interested in this multi-faceted role, get in touch and apply.