Corporate Insolvency Administrator - Preston
Ambition have been instructed to recruit for an Insolvency Administrator to join one of the North West's most highly respected accountancy firms.
To qualify for this role, you will need to have between 2-4 years' experience in insolvency.
The main duties will be to carry out insolvency administration tasks whilst assisting senior staff leading to responsibility for a varied caseload.
The specific duties and responsibilities will include: -
- Dealing with own cases/workload
- Experience of Corporate Insolvency Procedures, particularly Administrations
- Working within a team of case administrators,
- Responsibility for additional ad-hoc tasks
- A degree of autonomy in decision making
If you feel this role is of interest and you match the criteria, then please apply below!