Corporate Hospitality & Events Advisor
One of the UK's top global law firms are seeking a Corporate Hospitality and Events Advisor to join their firm in London. Overseas travel will be required as the Corporate Hospitality and Events Advisor since you will act as the main point of contact within the firm.
Key responsibilities as the Corporate Hospitality and Events Advisor will include:
- Maximising corporate hospitality opportunities
- Executing flawless, innovative, cost effective events for clients
- Researching/monitoring the corporate hospitality market
- Managing the corporate assets for the firm
- Managing the external suppliers and building relationships
The ideal candidate should hold a degree (or equivalent) and have experience in corporate hospitality events within professional services. You will need at least 2 seasons experience working in the corporate hospitality industry, as well as sufficient office IT skills (Microsoft packages).
If you would like to be considered for this role and require further information, please apply today!