Corporate Finance Manager - Associate Director - London
A Corporate Finance boutique advisory firm, who have large exposure to the UK's mid-market, are in search of a new M&A Manager-Associate Director, based in London. The team have in-depth knowledge across a widespread variety of sectors from healthcare through to technology.
You will be a key player in the work you provide to clients, and will require extensive knowledge of M&A strategies. Developing solid relationships with clients, whilst mentoring junior staff will be managerial requirements.
- Leading the transaction timetable and making sure the delivery of work to clients is of the highest standard.
- Take a proactive role in developing and mentoring less senior colleagues.
- You will be responsible for pursuing client origination opportunities through generating new leads and relationships and ensuring the companies system is consistently updated.
- Pilot numerous projects and M&A transactions
- It will be necessary to have 1/2 years M&A experience. This is a pure M&A role
- A current Assistant Manager ready to take on a Manager role, or, currently at Manager level.
If you are ready to dive into a fast-paced transaction environment with the motivation to take on large amounts of responsibility, learning and working with true experts in the field, whilst being able to be part of a hardworking and fun environment then this Managerial role is for you!