Corporate Finance Associate - Transaction Services
We are currently recruiting for a Transaction Services Associate to join a busy Corporate Finance team in their Cheltenham office. This firm has been nationally recognised for their Corporate Finance work in the Health and Social Care sector, and are looking to grow their established team.
As an associate your role would include:
- Assist in the execution of financial due diligence assignments on both buy-side and sell-side engagements
- Interpretation and analysis of financial information, reviewing past balance sheets, cash flow and trading.
- Utilising previously analysed financial information when reviewing current business predictions.
- Produce detailed financial reports.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the business and it's clients.
- Be able to identify risks that would need to be addressed which may affect clients and pricing.
This role would suit a qualified professional who is seeking a new and exciting role in a busy firm.
Requirements for this role include:
- ACA/ ACCA Qualification essential.
- Previous experience in Transaction Services, Audit, and Accounts Preparation, with experience of using Excel for analysis and reporting.
- An eye for detail, the ability to work with large volumes of data and the ability to thrive under pressure.
If this role is of interest apply now or reach out for a confidential discussion