£28,000 and Impressive Benefits including Life Assurance, Pension & Private Medical Care
Top 50 London Law Firm
Do you have a strong interested in compliance and are looking for further your career in an ambitious law firm with fantastic potential?
The opportunity has arisen for a progressive Compliance Assistant to join a well-established law firm who have a wide scope of international clients!
Compliance Assistant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurately gather information from clients and assess the content of detail
- Carrying out CDD checks on individuals and clients
- Screen clients using World Check
- Help process new client and matter forms
- Complete conflict checks on new or existing clients
- Communicate regularly with Partners and fee earners to source information on clients and new matters
- Raise concern to highlight discrepancies throughout the compliance processes
- Use Elite to match up conflict checks with new matters
Compliance Assistant Personal Specification:
- Hold a law degree
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge and significant interest in anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing and compliance
- Highly organised, thorough and level-headed approach
- Strong IT skills and computer skills including MS
- Experience using Elite and AML database (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of seniority
- Independence and the ability to use initiative
- Knowledge of CDD and conflicts of interest
If you are looking to further your career in compliance within a successful law firm then APPLY NOW!