Communications & Directories Coordinator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A global law firm are seeking an experienced Communications and Directories Coordinator to join their London offices. The firm has a great reputation for progression as well as maintaining an inclusive working environment!
The role will be based within the Marketing Communications team and support the firm in keeping their reputation upholder within directory and award submissions internationally.
The main duties of this role are:
- Collect, disseminate and collate details of key proof points, credentials and examples of work
- Take submissions and directory rankings to repackage the content for other media helping to build the reputation of the firm
- Overseeing the process of submitting to Chambers and Legal 500 directories internationally and monitoring the global offices are working effectively towards deadlines and best practice
- Resolving Partner issues
- Overall responsibility for checking and collating all client references
- Input on how to improve overall submission content
The ideal candidate would have excellent English written skills, strong project management skills and has strong interpersonal skills!