Commercial Litigation Paralegal
**Renowned law firm**
**West End location**
**6 month contract**
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal with experience gained with in Litigation to join a well established, award winning law firm with a reputation for excellence and an enviable portfolio of clients.
This Paralegal opportunity is available on a 6 month contract and there may be potential to extend beyond this for the right candidate.
This Paralegal role will be working within a dynamic and busy Commercial Litigation team - you'll gain exposure to a broad range of litigation including disputes relating to IP, contract, tort and insolvency.
This Paralegal role will be working directly with Partners and other Lawyers in the firm and you'll be involved with general work for the team, including attending Court, undertaking research, prepping bundles, cost schedules and preparation of bills. You'll also get involved with supporting business development and marketing activities as well as general admin duties.
To be successful in this Paralegal role, you'll need:
- To have completed the LPC (or equivalent) and have first class academics.
- Experience of working within a litigation team in a law firm (min 6 months)
Other skills needed to be successful in this Paralegal role include:
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable, enthusiastic and flexible approach
- The ability to be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Paralegal role and feel you meet the above criteria, please click on apply!