Client Support Executive
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000 per annum|
Exciting International Advisory firm
West End location
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and commercially savvy Executive Assistant to join a niche Advisory firm who are well established, highly respected and trusted with ambitious growth plans in place for the next 12 months.
This is an Executive Assistant role with a difference! The successful candidate will be an integral part of the business and work closely with the Partners on the seamless delivery of client projects - you'll have the opportunity to work at the heart of some extremely exciting M&A deals and take ownership of building client relationships, tracking and updating on the status of projects and coordinating project related activities as well as undertaking more traditional Executive Assistant duties for 2 Senior Executives.
This firm has a fantastic environment, ethos and culture and there is enormous scope for real professional development and personal growth.
The main remit of the Executive Assistant role includes:
- Client and prospect research for Partners
- Coordination of client meetings and workshops
- Full diary management for Partners
- Travel management
- Client liaison and relationship building
- Coordination of project activity, milestones and deliverables
- Management and production of project related documentation
- Attending client meetings as required
In order to be successful in this Executive Assistant role, you will need:
- Strong experience working as an Executive Assistant, with experience of supporting at C-Suite level within a large corporate environment
- Experience of working as an Executive Assistant to a Partner
- Demonstrable track record of transitioning from a large corporate to SME/boutique environment
- High levels of expertise with MS Office - experience of working with MS Dynamics would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of project support would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of building relationships
- A perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail!
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous role when needed
If this Executive Assistant role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!