Client Feedback / Client Experience Senior Manager
One of the biggest and most successful professional service firms in the world is now looking to recruit a Client Feedback Manager to join their dynamic team and help to deliver first class client intelligence and insight. You will be working with the Head Of Client to support the development and implementations of the Client Feedback programme.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for embedding feedback throughout the client journey.
- Working closely with fee earners and sales & marketing team in order to demonstrate the value of feedback.
- Using the feedback platform in order to share client insights
- Accurately developing Insight reports that are both commercial and relevant
- Identifying and leading on strategic and tactical actions to improve the clients experience.
- Adhering to best practice and supporting the team in delivering this consistently.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Defining client feedback goals and taking responsibility for making sure these goals are met.
For you to be successful within this application you will need to have a proven record of managing client feedback programmes. You will have had experience of working with data and comfortable with reporting tools like Excel sheets. This is a career defining opportunity for someone who would like to be a part of a huge organisation and get your hands on some exclusive work.
If you think this role matches your career plan, please apply today!.