Client Development Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An exciting opportunity for a client development manager has arisen with a leading commerical real estate firm.
You will be required to provide high quality and effective business development support for the business, including CRM responsibilities, preparing pitch proposals, marketing collateral, managing events and contributing to and leading on significant ad-hoc projects such as client targeting and growth initiatives.
- Client Relationship Management - play an active role in the firm's Client Relationship Management Programme, ensuring that potential opportunities for developing client offering to the firm's most significant clients are identified and progressed. Evaluate potential client pursuit opportunities for key corporate clients outside the priority programme and use your knowledge of the market and the practice to proactively suggest ideas for client development.
- Business planning - work alongside corporate partners to ensure that business plans are focused and considered. Execution of agreed BD plans.
- Client targeting - take a thoughtful and dynamic approach to attracting new clients to the firm. Work closely with the business to support their efforts.
- Pitching - develop engaging pitch material which is truly client centric and supporting directors in capitalising on opportunities.
- Events - working closely with the events team, provide strategic advice on corporate led events, including hospitality, entertainment, seminars and conferences to ensure maximum ROI
- Degree educated or overseas equivalent
- Substantial Business Development or Client management experience gained either in a B2B or professional services role
- Ability to manage lots of data and information and to look beyond the data and analyse it
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative and challenge status quo
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables within a tight timeframe and deliver high quality work
- Demonstrable confidence to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be proactive, entrepreneurial and push ahead
If this sounds of interest please get in touch today.