A top 50 law firm is seeking a Legal Cashier to join their finance team in London.
This role require you to have a client focus and you will work alongside two other client account cashiers within the team.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure day to day client account transactions are processed accurately within deadlines and ensure the firm are compliant with SAR and internal procedures.
Some key duties:
- Dealing with RBS Bankline and HSBC transactions including bank statement download, regular monitoring for funds received into our accounts and entering payments/IATS (foreign and sterling)
- Prepare and post client receipts - cheque / tt / bacs
- Prepare and post client payments - cheque / tt
- Process Client to Office and Client to Client transfers
- Manage the Client designated deposit accounts
- Interest calculations
- Bank charges recharging
- Preparing and reconciling month end and daily bank reconciliations
- Checking letters and statements received from the banks
- Dealing with all transactions on joint accounts
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries and issues presented by fee earners and secretaries
- Liaising with the bank on client account aspects
For this role ideally you will need to demonstrate strong communication skills, knowledge of online banking systems and strong Solicitors Accounts Rules.
You will need to be able to work in a team and work to deadlines and deliver under pressure. Strong excel skills are highly desirable.
If you are interested, please apply now!