|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
An International law firm are looking for a Cashier Supervisor to join their London office.
You will manage the day to day cashiering team and ensure the firm is compliance with SAR whilst supporting the wider Finance Team.
- Supervision of cashier functions including regional offices
- Planning of work across cashier team on a weekly basis
- Prepare bank reconciliations and controlling any differences
- Month end and year end procedures
- Ensure fee earners and other staff are SAR compliant
- Deal with internal and external queries
- Liaise with auditors and the banks
- Maintaining bank mandates
- Involvement with the new practice management system, Elite 3E and ensure the procedures are compliant with SAR
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous law firm experience with at least 1-2 years as a cashier supervisor
- Ideally experience of using Elite 3E
As an individual you will be commercially aware with strong comminication skills. You will need to have a positive and proactive attitude with the ability to use your initiative.
Strong attention to detail with a strong client focus is key.
If you are interested, please apply now!