C&MD associate Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
A successful global firm have a unique job opening for a Client & Marketing Development Associate Manager to join the established business within the Government sector. In this role you will have the big responsibility of running and supporting the government team ensuring that it is in favour with the rest of the firm and its goals. You will be working closely and reporting to the head of client & marketing development in your daily activities as well as working with the rest of the team and guiding them in the right direction.
Main duties you will be doing:
- You will implement the sector strategy for the UK Government sector through developing clear "to-market" plans with all key stakeholders.
- You will be managing and improving the process for capturing sector deal information in the global matter database.
- As the Associate Manager you will lead and manage the UK Government client events making sure they go to plan.
- You will also manage the client development for the key client accounts which underpin the sector and take an active role in client planning.
- Another key part of your role is managing the production of RFP responses, pitches, capability statements and credential statements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a big step up in a worldwide firm or looking to get involved in a popular law firm with great opportunities and salary benefits. For this role there are some requirements that the firm would need you to have in order to be successful in your application for the Client & Marketing Development Associate Manager role. To be successful in this role you will need experience in pitches across the full lifecycle, ideally in Government pitch, as well as a strong knowledge/experience in the Government sector this is essential! To find out more benefits and responsibilities you will gain please apply now!