Business Support Team Leader - 12 month FTC
Business Support Team Manager
Dynamic Global Consultancy Firm
12-month FTC - Immediate start
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and forward-thinking Business Support Team Manager to join a hugely successful, market leading Global Consultancy firm on a 12-month contract.
This Business Support Team Manager role will give you the chance to work in a dual capacity, managing a team of Business Support staff and working in partnership with senior stakeholders across the business to support on a wide range of projects, so you'll be able to contribute operationally and strategically towards the firms' impressive and ambitious growth plans and vision.
This unique role requires a unique candidate; to be successful in this Business Support Team Manager role you will need to have fantastic people management skills and experience, be an effective communicator who is used to dealing at Senior Partner level and has the capacity to challenge and influence and have strong experience of working on projects.
The Business Support Team Manager role will include:
- Management of a team of business support staff; planning staffing levels and workflow to ensure group objectives and deadlines are met
- Conducting performance reviews, objective setting and goal setting for team to support development
- Mentoring the team leaders to develop management skills
- Ownership of business support recruitment for the group
- Leadership of team building and knowledge sharing sessions
- Represent the group at firm wide forums and meetings
- Work with senior stakeholders on a range of projects and initiatives
The key requirements that will be needed for this Business Support Team Manager are:
- Strong experience of managing a business support/admin team
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence, coach and mentor
- Exceptional project management skills; able to work operationally and strategically
- Proactive and forward-thinking; able to pre-empt requirements and problems and take decisive action
- Highly skilled team building skills and experience
- Strong performance management experience; able to develop talent and manage under-performers
- Experience gained in a professional service environment would be highly desirable; able to demonstrate the ability to operate in a partnership led organisation
If this Business Support Team Manager role is of interest to you have you have the required skills and experience, then please apply now!