Business Development Manager - Project Finance
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £50006 per annum|
A fantastic opportunity to work at a US law firm as a Business Development Manager is now available. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to step up to managerial level, able to work autonomously and who is confident managing processes end to end. Your primary remit will be to manage the delivery of BD efforts for the project management team.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- the development, implementation and monitoring of BD plans and monitoring and reporting on budgets for the project finance group
- providing market intelligence and client research, reviewing and analysing financial performance reports to support the monitoring of progress against business plans
- managing the tender and proposal process end to end
- Working with the partners to identify client issues for briefings/thought leadership
- Identifying new marketing campaign opportunities, including testing market opportunity with appropriate external research and coaching on development of key messages and positioning
You must have law firm experience of working within a Business Development and project finance experience will be favourable but is not essential. The project finance team is very approachable but the key challenges will be in pinpointing the right stakeholders as they are regularly in overseas travel.
This role is full time and permanent, based in the City with excellent transport links.