Business Development Manager - German Speaking
Business Development Manager
As well as business development responsibility, this person will be required to work closely with all of the Firm's Partners to develop sales strategies and executive account plans. The Partner interaction element of this position is key, so this person will be expected to build strong relationships with these stakeholders and fully understand the Firm's business model.
- Increasing Partner interaction with key senior executives (both warm and cold).
- Working closely with different sector teams and Partners to develop the sales strategies and execute account plans.
- Working closely with teams in order to create strategies on bestselling practice
- Using campaigns, networking and industry events in order to secure business opportunities
- Must have previous business development experience within professional services (management consultancy experience would be highly desirable)
- Knowledge of the full sales cycle and experience with long sales cycles
- It is essential for this person to be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and also external clients
- Fluency in German is essential
This is an excellent role which incorporates sales & new business with internal Partner interaction. It is highly strategic and a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a leading management consultancy. The role will be based in London however the remit will be European.
Note: This is not a client facing role, and the majority of the contact will be made over the phone. You will be speaking daily with C-Suite level Executives in order to connect them with Partners.
Bonus - This position also gets a performance bonus and a revenue bonus.
If you feel that your skills are well suited to this position, please apply below.