Business Development Manager - Firmwide
As the lead figure for the London office, you will work across a range of practice areas including;
- Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Private Client
The role will be working very closely with partners & clients and will include you operating across a variety of Marketing & BD duties;
- Development & Implementation of firmwide annual business development plans
- Coordinate and work with fee earners on raising profiles
- Work with the Comms Managers to drive external messages to a targeted client base
- Manage and oversee an effective event programme
- Project manage and guide on pitches & bids
This role will suit someone looking to take on further responsibility and oversee BD from a more strategic level, operating across a business as opposed to focusing on one particular practice sector.
Prior line management experience would be preferable but not essential.
If this sounds of interest and you would be keen on learning more, please click apply!