Business Development Manager - Consultancy
As the business development manager you will have responsibility for managing the client management and client relationship strategies of the firm.
The successful incumbent will be an experienced client relationship/business development manager who can prioritise and communicate with internal stakeholders the status updates on their clients and be able to identify key initiatives on how to further develop that relationship.
* Develop & implement the business development strategy globally
* Utilise data to drive business development and efficiency's
* Continuously review, challenge and improve our business development disciplines
* Responsible for the delivery of top client business develop plans.
- Experience in client management or client relationship management within a financial /consultancy and/or growing business
- Strong background in using business data to create and drive business initiatives, client management and efficiency's.
- Ability to communicate and consult with external vendors to drive marketing strategy (desirable)
- Extensive experience in managing and developing CRM systems.
- Consultative style; strong listening skills, articulate and with excellent writing skills.
This role will be responsible and accountable for the build and delivery of a client relationship strategy that helps achieve ambitious growth plans over the next 3-5 years.