Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An exciting Business Development Manager position has come live at a leading global advisory firm. This role will be based in their Southampton office and will be responsible for driving new BD activity within the region. To achieve this, you will be expected to establish a network of relationships and pipeline of new business opportunities. It will be important to work closely with key Partners across all services lines in order to drive activity across a portfolio of target clients. Most of the role will be internal facing and expected to play a key part in helping Partners to drive sales.
What are some of the key responsibilities?
- Attend relevant client events in order to network and represent the business in the market
- Coach Partners in order to achieve best BD practice and outcomes
- Manage a portfolio of key targets consisting of both new and exciting clients
- Develop opportunities and build up pipeline whilst driving the pursuit process from start to finish
- Support campaigns aimed to increase sales
- Ensure that all information is recorded on the CRM system
What will be required to be successful in this role?
- Professional Services experience is essential
- Must be working at a BDM level and understand lead generation
- Experience of working strategically and developing/implementing a BD strategy in order to drive sales and pipeline
- Strong relationship management skills and able to challenge key senior stakeholders at Partner level
- Able to work as part of a team in order to contribute towards generating sales
This is an excellent time to be joining this business as they are going through a period of growth and expansion. The function that this role sits in is highly dynamic and offers a variety of opportunities. For more information and consideration, please apply using the link.