Business Development Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An established international law firm are looking for a Business Development Executive to join the firms London office on a full-time basis. In this role you will be reporting and working closely with the BD manager and working in the Global Business development team which means you will work with all the firm's offices around the world to manage existing client relationships.
- Working on pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process including research, document preparation, attending presentation rehearsals and assisting with post pitch feedback.
- You will also be coordinating the events and conference attendance to ensure the development of the market positions match the business strategy.
- As the BD executive you will become a specialist in the firms CRM system, which includes ensuring all relevant information are In the system correctly.
- Lastly you will be drafting directory submissions and coordinating the awards and league table of the firm.
There are a few key experiences that the firm would like you consider when applying for this role, they are the following:
- 2 years' experience in business development.
- Professional services experience.
- To have some kind of experience with pitches.
- Also, the work effectively with key partners etc.
This opportunity would be ideal if your looking for that step into a global firm with a fantastic culture, a firm that really puts their employees first and ensures you reach your full potential always. Are you ready for the challenge? Apply today.