Business Development Associates
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
This leading investment firm provides outstanding investment advisory and fiduciary management services. With the growth of their business development team they have two opportunities focusing on the development of new business within endowments and pensions.
Each business development specialist will be in charge of proactively building relationships with intermediaries and organizing prospect meetings. They will also interact with prospects, gathering research on target markets, prospective clients and competitors in order to project manage prospects through the sales cycle and preparing requests for proposals and presentations.
- Project-manage prospects through the sales cycle
- Prepare all RFP's alongside team members and the investment directors
- Attend Investment meetings and build relationships in order to develop pipeline
- Contribute to the strategic plan taking into consideration client relationship management, PR and internal systems
- Build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders and challenge when required
- Investment background and understanding is highly valid. You may have worked in a private equity, Investment or funding firm etc..
- It's essential to have had extensive experience in writing RFP's and creating pitch presentations
- Capable of being a real self-starter who can demonstrate enthusiasm and drive
- Must be operating at a manager level and able to think strategically
We are looking for an experienced BD professional with bids and tender experience as well as pipeline management and a strong ability to work in a client facing capacity. An additional language such as German, French or Scandinavian language would be beneficial.