A Top 10 International Law Firm is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Global Group Finance Team in London.
The role supports the implementation and support of global business objectives.
You will be involved with:
- working on projects from start to finish and translating ideas into tangible outcomes
- delivering solutions to decision makers and Finance clients
- promoting the firms on going compliance and global fiscal and regulatory frameworks in current
- developing and implementing operational changes across Finance
- supporting Finance leadership and Finance teams
- sharing knowledge with internal and external clients
- contribute and manage ad hoc Finance or Finance affected projects outlined by business or Finance management
- in your role the BA will often 'own' the change from inception to outcome
- partner with teams throughout the Global finance function
- contribute to opening/set up of new operations in the network
- support and train finance on specialist matters
- write software test plans, carry out methodical testing and document results
- develop in depth functional and operational knowledge of Finance Systems and policies to provide subject matter expertise to stakeholders across the business
- research and understand current and future accounting and tax requirements in jurisdictions around the world
- understand budget, month end and year end management/financial accounts preparation process
For this role you will need an understanding of accounting principles and group structures, good problem solving skills and be flexible to handle multiple projects simultaneously in an environment with shifting priorities.
You will have an aptitude for learning and using financial / management information systems.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application!