A Top 50 Firm has an outsourcing vacancy
If you have a few years experience of bookkeeping, VAT and management account preparation then this could be a great opportunity for you.
They are searching for an experienced bookkeeper who will be able to work with minimal supervision and assist clients from their first day
- Undertake bookkeeping, inputting data, for a variety of clients as allocated by the line manager.
- Bookkeeping to final TB.
- Able to calculate and post accruals and prepayments, depreciation and other year end journals.
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner.
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise line manager of any outstanding issues
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Prepare management accounts from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met.
- Complete each assignment as far as possible before passing to the manager for review.
Please apply today.