An international leading law firm are in search of a Billing Co-ordinator. It is an exceptional opportunity to join the firm's well-established Finance team in London. Moreover, the role has a main purpose to provide a commercially focused billing service. The role acts as the lynch-pin for communication across Finance for Practice Groups throughout the firm.
- Liaising with staff across the firm such as Partners, Matter Managers, secretaries across practice groups.
- Assist with the bills, draft bills, matter cost breakdown and costs analysis, to support the Working Capital Controllers and Revenue Advisers.
- Operate the firm's accounting systems and ensure accurate entry of all billing actions.
- Meet all bill and reporting deadlines.
- Ensure that all write offs, transfers and file closures are processed accordingly.
- Meet compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and financial business acumen attitude.
- Excellent relationship and network building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of VAT billing and SAR.
- Knowledge of E-billing is desirable.
- IT proficient - using Excel, MS and finance systems.
The firm are looking for an individual that has at least two years' of legal billing experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!