|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£18.00 - £24.00 per hour|
The Role - Billing Coordinator - Interim
The Firm - Magic Circle law firm
The Team - Team of 20 billers in London
- Partner / Fee Earner billing meetings and follow up (responsibilities for up to 15 Partners).
- Ensuring New Matters are set up in accordance with client agreements (Rates; e-billing Settings, etc).
- Ensure bills are prepared in accordance with client agreements and the firms processes.
- Amending, authorising and printing bills.
- Deliver a collaborative and pro-active approach in working with the collections team throughout the billing and collections process.
- Reviewing and updating the FAST tool to assist and support billing forecasts in achieving monthly billing targets.
- Updating and reviewing the FAST Reports.
- Collecting/chasing for GPMS/Incept information.
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to Assistant Billing Manager.
- Escalation of issues/problems/concerns to the Assistant Billing.
- Assigning tasks to the Billing Assistants (where applicable).
- Maintaining and updating systems in a timely manner.
Required for the role:
- Previous legal billing experience
- Readily available to start work
- Can hit the ground running
- Ability to work to high volume work loads