As the Billing Assistant you will be responsible for delivering an efficient and effective bill processing service. Main duties will include;
- Delivering draft billing reports to partners and following up on a timely basis in order to ensure regular billing patterns and monthly billing cycles where possible
- Ensure that all processed are carried out in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that draft bills and engrossed invoices are in line with the firm's policies and procedures, meeting all legislative regulations
- Ensure the effective application of special rates and arrangements on all matters
- Maintain a report of cancelled and reissued invoices, then logging the information for use in the financial audit
- Provide commercial and legislative advice to Partners when needed
- Issuing ad hoc reports for both internal and external reporting needs
Prior experience working in a law firm environment with the use of billing processes is required, alongside strong excel skills and the ability to advise on system functionality and transactions (Elite system knowledge will be an advantage).
For this Billing Assistant role, strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are desired.
If this Billing Assistant role interests you, please apply.